Henriette W. Langdon
Partner/Owner, Sunflower Therapies, Ed.D., F-CCC-SLP
More than 40 years experience working with bilingual children who have a variety of speech and language disorders, and their families.
Tenured Professor at SJSU in the College of Communicative Disorders & Sciences
Has written, and lectured extensively locally, nationally and internationally on topics related to bilingualism and speech and language disorders, assessment and treatment as well as collaboration with interpreters and translators in the field of communicative disorders.
Provides clinical services in English, Spanish, French, & Polish.
Maxine B. Langdon Starr
Partner/Owner, Sunflower Therapies, Ph.D., LMFT (CA LMFT #52018)
- Licensed since 2012
- Private practice in Rancho Cucamonga since 2011
- Adjunct Professor of Psychology at Brandman University
- Motivational Speaker on Self-Esteem, Women's Issues, & Team Building
- Specializes in children, adolescents, & young adults
- Completed 30 hour AAMFT Supervisor Training
- Trained in Trauma-Focused CBT (TF-CBT) for children & adolescents
- Provides clinical services in English, Spanish & French